Keeping up with good Yoga postures – Mountain pose
One of the most commonly practiced Yoga postures is the Mountain Pose. Many Yoga practitioners have in fact recommended the Mountain Pose for use as it is easy to learn and merely reading the steps make you realize it is very handy.
1. The Mountain Pose is among the Yoga postures that look simple, although each part of your body has to be affected. Stand with your feet in a straight line below your hipbones. Make your feet to correspond, with your second toes pointing in a straight line onward. Try to increase your toes by pushing the balls and heels of your feet into the floor.
2. Ensure there is no movement of your feet and toes, now turn around the insides of your thighs forward. It is important to take into consideration that you must not lock your knees.
3. Shift your hipbones back one inch and draw your navel on the way to your spine. Lower your tailbone in the direction of the floor and raise your torso up and about away from your hips.
4. Picture a light glowing from your heart and your spine moving in the direction of the front of your body. Point your fingers in the direction of the floor as you roll your shoulders toward the back and glide them down into your back. Raise the crown of your head in the direction of the ceiling and carry your chin in slightly, on the way to your neck.
5. You can imagine and think that your body is a tree and sense your roots–your pelvis, legs, and feet–growing profound into the soil. Imagine your torso as twigs reaching up toward the sun. Grasp this position for 10 to 30 breaths. Picture yourself that you are drawing force up from the earth as you breathe in, and then transport it back downward into the earth as you breathe out.
Following this simple Yoga posture is the best strategy to learn yoga easily. This will be a good remedy to self-healing and relaxation. Yoga postures are very relaxing when you feel it. You just need devotion so that you will truly feel the magic it does to change your life. Every step in doing Yoga postures is essential in enlightening the soul, mind, body and spirit. So take these Yoga postures and start practicing it.